Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Usual



This last week was mostly the usual: I mowed , cleaned house, and wrote an abstract for the research project I did last year to submit to a conference.
Bruce worked and went to school.

Big Event Include:
Cami's Wedding
I attended my cousin Cami's wedding in Twin Falls, Idaho. I drove to Twin Falls early Saturday morning, attended the ceremony, and drove home shortly after. Congrats to Cami and
Joe!

Halloween
We have been doing a few Halloween activities. We decorated pumpkin cookies and bought Hailey a Halloween outfit.We will decorate pumpkins for Family Home Evening on Monday.

Hailey
Hailey. 10 months old.

Hailey's first hair do.



Hailey walking out of her bedroom
=
Hailey getting some hairspray out of the bathroom cabinet. It's her favorite bottle in the whole cupboard to carry around.


You have to love that sweater!

She loves her oatmeal- every morning's a mess!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Rachel! She's growing up! We miss you guys so much. Very cute pictures.

Sarah Merritt said...

Haven't you ever heard of a bib! that poor kid's got oatmeal EVERY where! Miss you tons! and I'm glad to know my kid isn't the only one who likes to suck on hairspray bottles!